Covid 19 Safety Guidelines
To keep you safe:
• If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste) you should not attend your appointment.
• We require everyone entering the clinic to wear a face covering / mask and to have their temperature checked at the door.
o This will be done with a contactless forehead thermometer.
o Anyone with a temperature of 37.8C/100.04F or higher will need to reschedule their appointment.
On entering the clinic:
• You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands.
• No waiting facilities or drinks are available.
• To minimize the chances of proximity to others in the reception area, you should arrive at the time your appointment starts, not before.
• The room will have been properly vented before you arrive and you will be led by your therapist straight through to the treatment / therapy room.
• We regularly and thoroughly clean all touch-points, between appointments, with an anti-viral decontaminant.
• You will notice lots of other hygiene precautions that we are taking – none of these should diminish your experience.
• If you have been used to having a blanket over you please bring something that will keep you warm or protect your modesty.
• Please do not bring friends or family for your appointment unless a chaperone / parent or carer is essential.
• Most therapists will accept and encourage bank transfer payment.